One of the most common household tasks is feeding a dog their favorite Hershey Kiss wrapper. But what happens if a dog eats a Hershey Kiss wrapper?
Most people would assume that the dog would throw up and have some kind of adverse reaction, but that’s not always the case. In fact, quite the opposite might happen.
If your dog consumes a Hershey Kiss wrapper, there are few real side effects other than feeling a little bit sick and maybe having some diarrhea. And even though it seems like a dumb thing to do, it’s not really all that dangerous.
If Your Dog Has Eaten A Hershey Kiss Wrapper You Should Contact Your Veterinarian
If your dog has eaten a Hershey Kiss wrapper, you should contact your veterinarian. The wrapper is made of foil and could cause an obstruction if it doesn’t pass through the digestive system. If your dog is showing signs of discomfort, such as vomiting or diarrhea, please bring them in for an examination.
Call Your Veterinarian If You Are Concerned About Your Dog’s Health
If you think your dog may have eaten a Hershey Kiss wrapper, it is best to call your veterinarian. While the wrapper itself is not poisonous, it could cause an intestinal blockage if swallowed. Symptoms of an intestinal blockage include vomiting, diarrhea, and lethargy. If your dog is displaying any of these symptoms, please call your vet right away.
The good news is that most dogs will be fine after swallowing a Hershey Kiss wrapper. The wrapper will likely pass through their system without any problems. However, it is always best to err on the side of caution and call your vet if you are at all concerned about your dog’s health.
The Dog Wrappers Are Not Toxic, But They Can Cause An Obstruction
If your dog eats a Hershey Kiss wrapper, don’t panic! The wrappers are not toxic, but they can cause an obstruction. If you think your dog has eaten a wrapper, call your veterinarian or emergency animal hospital immediately.
Symptoms of an obstruction include vomiting, lethargy, loss of appetite, and abdominal pain. If your dog is showing any of these symptoms, it’s important to get them to a vet right away. Surgery may be necessary to remove the wrapper from the stomach or intestine.
So, if your dog happens to eat a Hershey Kiss wrapper, don’t wait to see if the symptoms go away. Call your vet or emergency animal hospital right away for treatment.
If Your Dog Ate A Hershey Kiss Wrapper Watch For Signs Of Vomiting Or Diarrhea
If your dog ate a Hershey Kiss wrapper, watch for signs of vomiting or diarrhea. If your dog starts to vomit or has diarrhea, call your veterinarian immediately.
Hershey Kiss wrappers are made of foil and paper, which can be very dangerous if ingested by a dog. The foil can cause intestinal blockages, while the paper can cause gastrointestinal upset. If you think your dog has eaten a Hershey Kiss wrapper, call your veterinarian right away.
Do dogs eat Hershey Kiss wrappers? Chocolate is a popular flavor for Hershey Kisses, so you might be wondering if your dog has eaten one.
If your dog eats a Hershey Kiss wrapper, the wrapper could pass through their system and into their stomach. Dogs are notoriously bad at knowing when they have too much sugar in their diet, so this could lead to some problems down the line.
If you’re ever worried about whether or not your dog has eaten a Hershey Kiss wrapper, it’s best to take them to the veterinarian for an evaluation. They can check for any signs of illness and determine if any action needs to be taken.
If a dog eats a Hershey Kiss wrapper, it may experience gastrointestinal upset. Call your veterinarian if you are concerned about your dog’s health.