- Contributors agree to provide accurate and honest information.
- Contributors must refrain from using obscene or offensive language.
- Contributors must not post obscene or offensive pictures.
- Contributors are strictly prohibited from conducting any criminal activities via The Dogs List website.
- Contributors must not intentially deceive or mislead as to their status or expertise e.g. presenting themselves as a veterinary or other animal behavioural professional.
- Contributors are prohibited from posting content seeking donations or unapproved advertising.
- Contributors must be 18 years of age or over.
The Dogs List directory will not accept listings for dog breeders or the sale of dogs and puppies.
- The Dogs List does not accept any liability for the products advertised. Any issue with any services or products should be taken up directly with the relevant business.
- Although the administrators and moderators of The Dogs List will attempt to keep all objectionable content off the website, it is impossible for us to review all content.
- The Dogs List reserves the right to remove or edit any content for any reason such as:
- Sexual, discriminatory, offensive or language or content.
- Any image which is deemed to be offensive or controversial.
- Abuse or harassment of other contributors.
- Advertising of third party services or websites for commercial gain.
- Any information you provide which is suspected of being untruthful.
- Out of date content.
- The Dogs List cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by content submitted by contributors.
- Contributors are expected to check their listing after it is published for accuracy and functionality e.g. correct business email address or website link.
- The Dogs List will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to approve and publish listings due to circumstances beyond our control.
- This is a public website, viewable by anyone and crawled by internet search engines. By agreeing to our content rules, you agree and acknowledge that The Dogs List is not in any way responsible for any damages caused by content appearing in internet search results.
- Should The Dogs List cease doing business, then all user accounts would also cease to exist.
By placing an order with The Dogs List, you confirm that you are in agreement with and are bound by the terms and conditions below:Definitions
- The Client – The business or individual advertising on The Dogs List directory.
- The Dogs List – Owner.
- The Dogs List will provide advertising for clients who are 18 years of age or over.
- An ‘order’ is deemed to be an ‘agreement’ which The Dogs List will confirm in writing by email.
Payment of Accounts
- The Dogs List is not VAT registered therefore any price quoted is free of VAT.
- The client is obliged to pay the appropriate fee before any listing is upgraded. If the client decides they no longer want the upgraded listing, they will not receive a refund unless they are within the 7 day cooling off period.
- Payment can only be made by credit/debit card using PayPal. All payments will be acknowledged with a receipt by email. If you receive any email purporting to be from us providing bank account payment details, please contact us immediately (do not use any contact details provided in the email to do this) and do not make any payment to the account stated.
- The fee for any banner advertising is payable in advance.
- Fees relating to the renewal of an upgraded listing must be paid prior to the expiration date of the service. If the fees remain unpaid following the grace period after expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel the service and any data held will be removed.
Your Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel an order up to and including 7 days after the date of your order and your payment will be refunded in full.
- Notice to cancel must be made in writing, by email.
Terminating Your Account
- Notice to cancel any of our services must be made in writing by email.
- No pro rata refunds will be given.
- The Dogs List will endeavour to administer the termination of your listing within one month.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Dogs List and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Dogs List. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Dogs List takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that the website is free of errors and functions correctly, The Dogs List cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to the malfunction of the website. The Dogs List can offer no guarantee of correct function with all current web browsing software or with older browsers.
- Functions such as host server up time fall outside the control of The Dogs List and therefore The Dogs List cannot guarantee availability at all times. The Dogs List will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of the hosting service.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Dogs List’s prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of The Dogs ListAll rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small information files that websites save to your computer, tablet or smartphone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit.
- Are cookies used on this website? Yes. They are used to save user preferences or history only but they will expire within one month of using this website. We also use Google Analytics which is a simple tool that helps us measure how visitors interact with our site content and navigate between web pages. Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about you.
- Please note that we cannot control third party cookies stored on your machine from links to other websites. Where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website.
- Further information about cookies and how to manage or delete them can be found by searching for ‘website cookies’ on the internet.
We collect the following information
- Contact information e.g. business name, address, telephone number and email, and is purely for the purpose of running the site and will not be shared, rented or sold to anyone.
- We will only email you or contact you about matters relating to the use of The Dogs List website.
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party or use them for anything other than their intended purpose unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will amend it promptly.
- You have the right (your right to be forgotten) to request that your data be erased. Please contact us to request that your user account and/or listing be erased.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Anyone who experiences a problem with our service should raise the matter directly with us, giving sufficient information and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint. The Dogs List will aim to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of the complainant with the minimum delay.
- If any user feels that any content, image or posted message is objectionable or false, they are encouraged to contact us immediately by using the ‘flag’ option available on every listing or by emailing us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.